You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
The best time to
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Netflix Explains How It Will Prevent Account Password Sharing February 1, 2023Netflix has confirmed that it will begin enforcing password sharing restrictions by March this year. The change was being tested in a few countries after Netflix claimed that users sharing their Netflix accounts reduced the company's revenue. Netflix has now stated how it plans to discourage users from sharing their account passwords.
- Twitter Makes First Interest Payment to Banks on Elon Musk’s $13 Billion Buyout Loan February 1, 2023Twitter has begun interest payments on the bank loan that helped finance Elon Musk’s $44 billion takeover of the social media platform last year. According to people familiar with the matter, Twitter has made its first interest payment to banks, paying about $300 million last week.
- US, India's ICET Partnership to Focus on Semiconductors, AI and More to Help Compete Against China February 1, 2023India and the White House will launch the US-India Initiative on Critical and Emerging Technologies (ICET) partnership to help both countries compete with China on semiconductors, artificial intelligence, and more. The partnership also includes a joint effort on space and high-performance quantum computing.
- Moto E13 With 5,000mAh Battery, 4GB of RAM Tipped to Launch in India on February 8 February 1, 2023Moto E13 is tipped to launch in India on February 8. A reliable tipster has claimed that its India variant will include 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage.
- PayPal Will Lay Off 2,000 Employees to Cut Costs Amid Ongoing Economic Slowdown February 1, 2023PayPal on Tuesday said it would cut 7 percent of its workforce, or about 2,000 employees, as the digital payments firm looks to cut costs amid the ongoing economic slowdown facing the technology industry. The company joins titans like Meta, Amazon, and Microsoft that have all recently announced layoffs.
- Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger Takes 25 Percent Pay Cut as Part of Company-Wide Salary Reductions February 1, 2023Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger will take a 25 percent salary cut, the company announced on Tuesday. The chipmaker is cutting management salaries across the firm, as it tries to save cash for its turnaround plan. Last week, Intel provided a gloomy outlook, predicting one of the worst quarters in its more than 50-year history, amid […]
- Budget 2023: Government Lowers Customs Duty on Mobile Phone Parts, TVs February 1, 2023During her speech presenting the Union budget for 2023-24, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on Wednesday announced a cut in customs duty on the import of certain inputs for mobile phone manufacturing. Sitharaman also announced that customs duty on parts of open cells of TV panels would be cut to 2.5 percent.
- Huawei Tipped to Announce a New Chipset Based on New Packaging Technology This Year February 1, 2023Huawei is reportedly working on a new chipset designed using a new packaging technology. It has also been tipped that the preparations for Huawei Mate X3 foldable smartphone will begin in a couple of days.
- Instagram Founders Launch Artifact AI-Curated News App, Invites Live for Private Beta February 1, 2023Instagram co-founders Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger have made a comeback with a new social media app that will offer AI-curated personalized news feeds. Artifact is said to be a kind of TikTok for text. Systrom has announced the launch of Artifact via his Twitter handle. The app is currently live for private beta testing.
- Losses Due to Crypto Exploits Saw 93 Percent Drop YoY in January, Blockchain Security Firm Says February 1, 2023Losses incurred due to crypto exploits have dropped by 93 percent in January as compared to the same month last year, according to a blockchain security firm. The amount of funds lost due to crypto exploits in January this year also remained 68 percent lesser than what it was in December.