with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Cases Launched in Multiple Colour Options: All Details February 1, 2023Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S23 series on Wednesday. The company has also launched some accessories for the phone including different types of cases. They are currently listed on the Samsung website.
- OpenAI Introduces ChatGPT Plus, a Pilot Subscription Plan, at $20 per Month February 1, 2023ChatGPT owner OpenAI said on Wednesday it is launching a pilot subscription plan for its popular AI-powered chatbot, called ChatGPT Plus, for $20 (nearly Rs. 1,600) per month. Subscribers will receive access to ChatGPT during peak times, faster responses and priority access to new features and improvements.
- First Impression From Galaxy Unpacked 2023: Galaxy S23 Ultra Combines the Best of Camera and Gaming Experience February 1, 2023
- Apple Could Report Its First Decline in Quarterly Revenue in Nearly 4 Years, Say Analysts February 1, 2023Apple is expected to report its first decline in quarterly revenue in nearly four years after strict COVID-19 curbs in China rapped the economy and related protests upended iPhone production at its biggest supplier Foxconn. Investors will look for details on how Chief Executive Tim Cook is trying to bolster demand in a weak economy that […]
- Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, Galaxy S23 Ultra With Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC Launched: Price, Specifications February 1, 2023Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra smartphones were launched at the Galaxy Unpacked 2023 event on Wednesday. The Galaxy S23 series comes with upgrades over last year's Galaxy S22 models. They offer an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate display and are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform for Galaxy.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ First Impressions: More of the Same February 1, 2023Samsung’s Galaxy S23 and S23+ models have finally been announced. While the smartphones appear very similar to their predecessors in terms of design, Samsung has added a few surprises. Here's a first look at the new flagships.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra First Impressions: Big Upgrades in a Familiar Package February 1, 2023Samsung’s Galaxy S22 Ultra sure set the bar when it came to smartphone photography, by offering impressive camera performance along with incredible zoom capability. The phone also offered a top-notch display along with good battery life. The new Galaxy S23 Ultra is aimed at perfecting camera performance with a brand-new sensor and a customised flagship […]
- Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Series With Up to 13th Gen Intel Core i9 CPUs Launched: Price, Specifications February 1, 2023Samsung Galaxy Book 3 series has been launched during the Galaxy Unpacked 2023 event today. The lineup includes the Galaxy Book 3 Ultra, Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360, and Galaxy Book 3 Pro.
- Sam Bankman-Fried Barred From Contacting FTX Employees Using Signal, Encrypted Messages February 1, 2023A US judge on Wednesday temporarily barred FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried from contacting current or former employees of the cryptocurrency exchange or his Alameda Research hedge fund, and from using encrypted messaging tools including Signal. The ruling by US District Judge Lewis Kaplan came after federal prosecutors in Manhattan said Bankman-Fried might tamper with...
- Samsung's One UI 5.1 Update Based on Android 13 Released Alongside Galaxy S23 Series: All Details February 1, 2023Samsung on Wednesday unveiled its new One UI 5.1 update for compatible Galaxy smartphones. The update doesn’t introduce any major visual changes over Samsung’s One UI 5.0 update that has already rolled out to several smartphones, but includes useful changes to system applications and services, according to the company.