You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
Tag Name: Dealership wordpress
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- iQoo Z9 5G India Launch Confirmed via Official Microsite; Design, Key Features Revealed February 20, 2024iQoo Z9 5G will launch in India soon. Design renders of the model have recently surfaced online and it has also been spotted on benchmarking and certification sites. Now the company has confirmed the launch of the iQoo Z9 5G in India, revealed a few important specifications of the upcoming model, and has also teased […]
- UK Government Plans to Bring New Rules for Stablecoins, Crypto Staking in Next Six Months February 20, 2024The UK government plans to get new rules governing stablecoins and staking services for cryptoassets approved by lawmakers within the next six months as pressure ratchets up to deliver on specific proposals ahead of an impending general election.
- Lava Teases New Phone in India, Could be Blaze Curve 5G; Launch Timeline, Design, Key Details Leaked February 20, 2024Lava is getting ready to launch a new smartphone in India soon. The moniker has not yet been confirmed but a recent teaser suggests that the model will likely be called the Blaze Curve 5G. Meanwhile, a tipster has suggested some key features of the handset. He also shared the probable launch timeline and key […]
- Zee Entertainment Seeks to Revive $10 Billion Merger With Sony: Report February 20, 2024India's Zee Entertainment is making a final attempt to restart discussions with Japan's Sony Group to revive their $10 billion merger deal which was scrapped on Jan. 22, Indian business daily Economic Times reported on Tuesday, citing people aware of the matter.
- Nothing Phone 2a New Design Renders Surface Online; Processor Details Confirmed February 20, 2024Nothing Phone 2a new renders have leaked online that suggests the design of the upcoming smartphone ahead of its launch in India on March 5. As per the leak, it could feature a central pill-shaped camera module at the back with a dual rear camera setup. The company has also officially revealed that the processor […]
- Neuralink's First Human Patient Able to Control Mouse Through Thinking, Says Elon Musk February 20, 2024The first human patient implanted with a brain-chip from Neuralink appears to have fully recovered and is able to control a computer mouse using their thoughts, the startup's founder Elon Musk said late on Monday.
- Instagram Testing an App Clip on iOS to Let Users Watch Reels Without Downloading the App: Report February 20, 2024Instagram is reportedly testing a new feature on iOS that will allow people who do not have the app to still watch Reels in the app’s native interface. This will be done through App Clips; a feature that was added to iPhone devices in 2021 with the iOS 14 update. Through App Clip, users can […]
- Vivo V30 Pro Camera Details Tipped Ahead of February 28 Launch February 20, 2024Vivo V30 Pro is confirmed to launch in Thailand later this month. The model has previously been spotted on benchmarking sites and earlier leaks have suggested several key features of the handset. A retail promotional poster leak has also hinted at an imminent India launch. Now a report shares some key camera details of the […]
- Dogecoin Sees Price Hike After Ferrari Adds it to List of Accepted Cryptocurrencies for Payment February 20, 2024Ferrari, after opening payments in Bitcoin, Ether, and USD Coin in the US – has decided to add Dogecoin to the list of cryptocurrencies it accepts as payments for its high-end cars and merchandises.
- WhatsApp Reportedly Working on Secret Code for Locked Chats on Web Client February 20, 2024WhatsApp Web will soon get support for secret codes for locked chats, according to details shared by a feature tracker. While users can already lock specific chats on WhatsApp for iOS and Android that are hidden behind a secret code, the same functionality is expected to arrive on WhatsApp Web in the future.