You will begin to realise why this exercise is called the Dickens Pattern (with reference to the ghost showing Scrooge some different futures) as you notice that the idea of this exercise is to hypnotize yourself to be aware of two very real possibilities for your future. Two distinct pathways that you could take for
Tag Name: Automotive
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Netflix Confirms Stranger Things Spin-Off and Play Based on Original Idea by the Duffer Brothers July 7, 2022Netflix's wildly popular Stranger Things is getting a spin-off series and a new stage play set within its creepy supernatural world, the streaming giant said on Wednesday. The projects come under a sprawling "overall deal" between the brothers and Netflix.
- Samsung Electronics' Q2 Profit Likely Rose 11 Percent on Solid Server Chip Demand July 7, 2022Samsung Electronics reported a smaller-than-expected rise in quarterly operating earnings on Thursday as lower sales to inflation-hit smartphone makers dragged on profits from server customers loading up on memory chips. The profit fell short of a KRW 14.45 trillion (roughly Rs. 88,000 crore) SmartEstimate from Refinitiv.
- India's PLI Schemes Reduced Dependency on Mobile Imports by 33 Percent in FY22: Report July 6, 2022India's phased manufacturing programme and the production-linked incentive scheme have helped to cut mobile imports by 33 percent in fiscal 2022, while local production was pushed up by around 26 percent during the year, says Crisil report. India reportedly has negligible share (under 1 percent) in global supplies
- Vivo India Directors Said to Leave Country as ED Intensifies Money Laundering Probe July 6, 2022Vivo India directors Zhengshen Ou and Zhang Jie are said to have left the country as the Enforcement Directorate intensified its inquiry into the money laundering case against the Chinese firm. The information comes a day after the agency carried out searches at 40 locations in connection with the case.
- Facebook Asks US Court for Old FTC Documents in Antitrust Fight Against Company's Merger July 6, 2022Facebook has asked a US court for eight documents created by the US Federal Trade Commission as part of their review of the company's purchases of Instagram and WhatsApp. The FTC sued Meta's Facebook in 2020, during the Trump administration, alleging that the company acted illegally to maintain its social network monopoly.
- Virgin Galactic Partners With Boeing Aurora to Build Two Launch Carrier Aircrafts July 6, 2022Space travel company Virgin Galactic announcement an agreement with Boeing subsidiary Aurora Flight Sciences to build two new air launch carrier aircraft for its spaceships. The first of the new aircraft is due to enter service by 2025. The value of the contract was not disclosed.
- Apple Watch 'Extreme Sports' Version Reportedly Expected to Launch This Year July 6, 2022Apple is reportedly planning to launch an Apple Watch ‘extreme sports’ variant with largest smartwatch display, larger display and a rugged body, to suit the requirements of athletes. The upcoming smartwatch is expected to launch this year.
- Google, Facebook Parent Meta Battle It Out to Create Ultimate AI Translator July 6, 2022Google, Meta and others tech firms are locked in a battle to get as many languages as possible working with their AI models. While Meta's recent announcement confirmed inclusion of 200 languages that could be translated into each other, Google Translate, in May, mentioned to have support for 24 languages.
- FTX Has 'A Few Billion' to Support Industry, Claims Head Sam Bankman-Fried July 6, 2022FTX head Sam Bankman-Fried said he and his company still have a "few billion" on hand to shore up struggling firms that could further destabilise the digital asset industry. He has said he plans to give away 99 percent of his wealth, and that he could spend up to $100 million (nearly Rs. 800 crore) […]
- MacBook Air (2022) With M2 Chip Set to Available for Order Starting July 8, Launch on July 15 July 6, 2022Apple, in its recent announcement, has confirmed that MacBook Air (2022) with M2 chip will be available for orders starting July 8. Meanwhile, the launch for MacBook Air (2022) is set for July 15. The upcoming MacBook Air is coming in four colour variants — Midnight, Silver, Space Grey, and Starlight.